Opportunity for Omaha Associate Attorney
Croker Huck Law Firm in Omaha, Nebraska is seeking an associate attorney to join our practice. The candidate will be exposed to the various practices areas of the firm and be encouraged and allowed to develop his or her desired practice over time. Three years or more of experience is preferred but not required.
The candidate should possess the following:
- Excellent academic and professional credentials;
- Excellent research and writing skills;
- An interest in a career involving business and real estate law;
- Good interpersonal skills; and
- An active Nebraska bar license.
Croker Huck Law Firm offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits including 401(k), and the opportunity for professional development. Send resume and cover letter in confidence to: Steve Ranum, Croker Huck Law Firm, 2120 South 72nd Street, Suite 1200, Omaha, Nebraska 68124; or email to [email protected] For more information about our law firm visit www.crokerlaw.com.
Opportunity for Omaha Transactional Attorney
The Omaha, Nebraska-based law firm of Croker Huck Law Firm is seeking an experienced and self-sustaining Nebraska transactional lawyer who meets the following criteria:
- Portable book of business – meaningful existing client base with longstanding and loyal relationships
- 10 or more years transactional and trusts/estates experience
- Transactional background – mergers and acquisitions (M&A); corporate finance and securities; business formation and governance; tax planning
- Trusts/estates background – estate planning for high-net-worth individuals; trust formation, and administration; probate for complex estates
- Demonstrates initiative and integrity with a proven track record of professionalism
- Works as a team member, contributes to the overall well-being of the firm, respects personal relationships, cherishes the history of the firm, and adds to the positive culture of the firm
If you meet the above-listed criteria and you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Croker Huck Law Firm
Attention: Robert Gonderinger
2120 South 72nd Street, Suite 1200
Omaha, NE 68124
Croker Huck Law Firm is a well-established full-service business, banking, and real estate law firm based in Omaha, Nebraska which prides itself in having great lawyers and great people.