Omaha Estate Planning Lawyers
In addition to our business and corporate law practices, Croker Huck Law Firm offers a full array of estate planning services. We also provide clients with options to reduce tax obligations, when that is their primary goal.
Estate Planning for Your Future
Whether you are looking for a simple will or complex estate plan, our planning approach addresses your concerns:
- Who will take care of your children if you and your spouse should die?
- Who will make health care decisions on your behalf?
- What will happen to your assets?
- How do you avoid probate altogether?
- How do you support a child with special needs?
- Who will have responsibility for your debts?
- What will happen to your family farm or business?
Knowledgeable Nebraska Estate Planning Attorneys
Our goal in our estate planning practice is to properly reflect our clients’ wishes through effective estate planning. We carefully analyze each unique situation and make recommendations to meet the specific needs of each client. Our lawyers assist clients with a full set of planning tools, and at all stages from planning to administration, including:
- Wills and trusts
- Estate tax planning, including sophisticated gifting techniques, charitable trusts and generation-skipping trusts
- Estate administration
- Trust administration
- Living wills
- Transfer on death deeds
- Health care power of attorney and general power of attorney
- Probate administration
- Asset protection
- Tax law
- Elder law
- Special needs
- Long-term care planning
- Guardianships and conservatorships
Experienced in Probate Litigation • Will Contests • Executor Defense
Our highly experienced litigation team has many years of experience in representing parties contesting or defending a will, seeking or defending against the removal of a personal representative, and other disputes that may arise in trust and probate administrations.
Need to update your will or create a unique trust to direct your assets? No matter what your estate planning needs, the team at Croker Huck has the experience and the knowledge to ensure your peace of mind. We invite your call at 888-900-1916, or write us using this online form.