Omaha Business Law Attorneys
Business and corporate law is the heart of our practice at Croker Huck Law Firm. Clients appreciate that we understand their businesses and can accommodate any issues that may arise within a company. We work with businesses of every size. We understand the complexity of the law and offer full-service business representation.
At Croker Huck, we will assist you at every stage of your business development. We provide a wide array of corporate services from business formation to trademark registration and noncompete agreements. Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate business formations, including corporations, single member limited liability companies, member-managed or manager-managed limited liability companies, S corporations, professional corporations, non-profit corporations, general partnerships, limited partnerships and joint ventures
- Draft bylaws, operating agreements, partnership agreements, buy-sell agreements and subscription agreements
- Prepare and file articles of incorporation, certificates of organization and certificates of limited partnership
- Facilitate the application for EIN numbers, prepare and file biennial tax reports, prepare annual meeting minutes and resolutions, and maintain corporate minute books
- Trade name, service mark and trademark registration
- Private offerings of equity or debt
- Tax controversies with the IRS and state revenue departments
- Business succession planning
- Executive compensation
- Corporate governance
- Non-competition agreements
- Intellectual property law
- Assist with dissolution
Mergers & Acquisitions Services
Croker Huck has extensive experience in representing buyers and sellers of businesses, including representation of management teams in private equity transactions. We have been involved in transactions in many industries ranging in size from several million dollars to over $100 million. Transactions have included asset sales, stock sales, complex mergers and leveraged buyouts by management teams.
We also have considerable experience in structuring and documenting joint ventures, strategic alliances and license arrangements for the use of proprietary technology such as software. Many transactions we handle involve negotiation and drafting of executive employment agreements, including equity compensation arrangements, noncompete agreements and confidentiality agreements. Seller financing is also featured in many transactions.
Our attorneys are experienced in helping clients raise equity and debt capital through private placements of securities and structuring deals with venture capital and private equity members. We have experience in dealing with the unique complexities of ESOP’s in the purchase and sale of companies and as a valuable tool in structuring and financing leveraged buyouts by employee groups.
Legal Services for All Business Needs
We pride ourselves in not only offering exceptional corporate services, but our team of attorneys has the knowledge to handle any legal situation that arises for your business.
- Employment law
- Real estate law, including real estate tax protests
- Banking and finance law
- Civil litigation
- Creditors’ rights
- Estate planning and probate administration
- Tax sale certificate foreclosure
- Sanitary and Improvement Districts
Experienced Omaha business law attorneys representing Nebraska businesses. Contact Croker Huck Law Firm at 402-391-6777, or write us using this form.