Omaha Real Estate Lawyers
The attorneys at Croker, Huck, Kasher, DeWitt, Anderson & Gonderinger, L.L.C. have extensive experience in real estate matters and we are one of the leading real estate law firms in Omaha. Our clientele includes business and real estate owners, buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, developers, homeowners’ associations, sanitary and improvement districts, lenders, and governmental agencies.
The experienced and dedicated attorneys at Croker Huck are knowledgeable in real estate transactions, ensuring that the interests of our clients are protected in any real estate transaction. We assist real estate owners, developers and lenders in navigating the land use and development regulations in order to maximize the value and use of the land. If a dispute involving real estate arises, our attorneys will aggressively prosecute or defend the interests of our client to obtain the best possible result for the client.
How effective are the real estate lawyers at Croker Huck?
Best Lawyers in America has listed attorneys in our firm for real estate law starting in 1987 and land use and zoning law since 2010; Chambers USA has selected our firm for inclusion in their publication since 2004 for real estate; US News & World Report Best Law Firms in America has listed our firm for land use and zoning and real estate since 2010; and Super Lawyers has selected our lawyers for real estate and zoning expertise since 2009.
Nebraska Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement Lawyers
Our firm performs real estate transactional work for a number of commercial lenders, title companies, builders, developers, real estate brokers and individuals. We assist with the purchase and sale of real estate, including negotiating and drafting purchase agreements, ensuring good title and closings.
Our experienced attorneys also assist clients with issues relating to financing, refinancing, foreclosures, Section 1031 exchanges, Reverse Section 1031 exchanges, land and building developments, and subdivision and zoning matters. We are experienced in appearing at all levels of government and regulatory agencies.
Resolving Title Disputes and Assisting Foreclosures
We address issues relating to:
- Commercial real estate matters
- Real estate finance
- Real estate entities
- Land use and zoning issues
- Tax increment financing (TIF)
- Real estate tax valuation protests
- Foreclosure proceedings for banks
- Tax sale certificate foreclosures
- Residential transactions
- Landlord-tenant law disputes
- Mortgage and foreclosure law
- Condemnation and eminent domain
- Real estate litigation
- Homeowners’ association issues
- Sanitary and Improvement Districts
Real Estate Litigation Services
Our expert litigators and seasoned real estate transactional attorneys collaborate to provide our clients experienced, full-service real estate-related litigation representation, in areas including:
- Transactional disputes including breach of contract, specific performance, rescission, non-disclosure, fraud, misrepresentation, concealment, and all other potential claims involving the purchase or sale of property.
- Disputes involving adverse possession, prescriptive easements, eminent domain and condemnation, property taxes, title and boundary disputes, disputes over views, trees, retaining walls, fences, nuisance, trespass, encroachment and all other cases arising out of an interest in or dispute involving real estate.
- Real estate valuation and assessment challenges and appeals.
- Construction defects and mechanic’s lien disputes, including construction disputes between owners, builders and contractors, and construction defects and claims.
- Lease disputes (both commercial and residential) including evictions, personal property dispositions and collection.
- Nonjudicial and judicial foreclosures including foreclosure of Nebraska tax sale certificates, appraisal and fair market value disputes; and deeds in lieu of foreclosure.
- Homeowners and condominium association issues including assessment and covenant enforcement actions.
- Sanitary and Improvement District litigation including contested formations, disputes over special assessments and contesting annexations